Wednesday 5 October 2016

Vehicle Design Approaches Part 5 - Enemy Kitbash Renders


These are all the enemies I created over the last week.


Pretty happy with how the basic bomber has turned out. I think having the 2 top and 1 bottom cockpit helps emphasis the scale of this aircraft. I might have a play around with giving it a more interesting tail though. 





The fighter is kinda boring now that I look back at it. I'm going to redesign it using the previous sketches to give it a better silhouette.






Not currently programmed in the helicopter, I'm loving the front and back views for it though. The curve of the body creates some nice shapes with the lighting.



 This is my favourite of the bunch. I'm going to use them as living landmines mostly, hence the antenna to warn players of their location. I've added some closed panels on the sides so I can maybe make variants of these that do different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment