Tuesday 20 June 2017

Dead Metal Punks - Tank Final Customisation Part 1

Since I know I need the tank to be at a full power situation to balance the final level correctly, this is the best time to get all of the tank customisation done. In terms of coding its all repeating what I have already done but on a larger scale. To make it so I didn't have to backtrack or waste time during testing I built rough models of all the mods, adding all of them to the tank at the same time made sure that all of the models don't clip anything regardless of what uther upgrades the player has. 

The player will only have a maximum of 3 mods displayed at any one time, each residing in a catagory; Offence, Defence and Overload Weapon (Special). The only things that clip over each other are the Special weapons but since only one will ever exist there is no problems.

 All mods enabled with the Nuclear Morter special.

All mods enabled with the missile barrage special (The special I have had in the game since the begining)

No comments:

Post a Comment