Saturday 10 June 2017

Dead Metal Punks - Level 13 Concord Starstation Part 3

Listotron is now completely working. It turned out to be a lot more work than previously thought as I had to create a lot of extra code so that everything flows correctly. I am an hour over my 16 hour estimate for doing the 3 bosses of this level, hopefully Omegabot is less time consuming. I will show a video soon, but I'll show all 3 bosses in one go to save time.

At the moment Listotron is very difficult due to testing it with the base weapon and no accessory power ups. This is ok for now as I can re-balance the numbers later when I have a something in each power up slot on the tank. After I have finished this Final level to a nice level of polish I will then work on getting atleast 1 power up for each slot functional and balance the bosses with them equipped (Also a better weapon equipped).

No comments:

Post a Comment