Thursday 8 June 2017

Dead Metal Punks - Level 13 Concord Starstation Part 2

After a bit more work on making the level flow a bit more interesting I have started on the boss battle sections. Since there is technically 3 it is a lot of work. 

I started off with the rock paper scissors section and that took a few hours to get working consistently and it now has a fully animated hand doing the movements etc. All it really needs now is nice models for the choice boxes and some sort of defeat animation where it opens the path to the escape pod.

I have also started work on Listotron's battle. This one turned out a little tough as I have to do a lot of small bits to make it work properly and then transfer those functions between 7 different sets of models. At the moment I have gotten to a point whilst testing where the bot will swap perfectly between 2 of the points, so it should be simple enough copying this code to the other 5 sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment