Thursday 19 January 2017

Dead Metal Punks Demo Finished!

In the last few days before the 18th I managed to get all of the player home and map models finished. Then I finished the UI, added some text boxes to give the levels a bit of context and polished up the final few bugs and problems.

If anyone feels up to giving it a test and some feedback here's the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_G669l78r4YMHlTUURpZm9sUlU

Video Link:

Also I decided I wasn't happy with Lily's face textures so I recreated those with more detail to help with her comic look (These textures are used in the thumbnail image for the video). These new textures also will make any story cutscene images require less Photoshop work and just make looking at her closely not look a bit off.

No comments:

Post a Comment