Monday 14 November 2016

Project Management and lily's concept begins

For my planning I decided to go with HacknPlan, this is because of its helpful interface which comes with a lot of features that aid management without requiring a lot of editing. For example each of the widgets can have lists inside to free up space and keep the plan looking cleaner.
I've been quite generous with the time given to each aspect, which totals 212 hours over the next 5 weeks, hopefully come of this time isn't required but it comes out around 40 hours a week. That's doable.


I've started on Lily's (Main Characer) design template for her clothing ideas. I'm going to continue with her hair being being pink because of its relation to helpful objects in levels and I think it works well in her small idea image I posted previously. (Posted the previous image again so nobody has to go find it in my posts) The costume she has in the old sketch was based on her imitating an enemy officer so I might add a costume like that as one of the extra designs.

Ignore in the fact she's naked, actually looks worse if I try to hide parts of her body. Since she is the 1st character I'm doing I wanted to get her proportions looking right before I did anything else. As the sketch became more concrete her body shape gains some exaggeration in areas to help with her stylization, then I added shading to save time later on. Now that I have this base for her body, I'm going to go ahead and do a few different ideas for her cloths over the the top of this. 

On a side note, her right hand looks a bit weird at the moment because she is going to be holding a gun over her shoulder but it isn't painted yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment