Friday 12 May 2017

Dead Metal Punks - Concept Art Part 10 The Peacekeeper (Helimech Commando)

 Finished the concept for the Helimech commando, which I renamed The Peacekeeper. The context of the boss is a mech designed to aid in controlling the dinosaur experiments that infest the jungle. When designing it I knew that I needed it to be able to switch states quickly so I kept the mechanism for retracting the engine blades simple. 

On a side note, I have increased the estimated hours on the boss concepts to 70 hours (up from 50) as I have already reached the original estimate and I still have 4 bosses to go. I could have rushed a few of these designs out to be honest (to save time) but ,I'd rather have prettier/more thought out artwork than something that will need heavy changes later on.




No comments:

Post a Comment