Saturday 22 April 2017

Dead Metal Punks - Concepts Part 2 Concord Mini Tanks


Since I already have a full toolkit created for making tanks/planes I decided to experiment with creating the concept for the Mini Tanks in 3D. This saves a lot of time since I don't have to worry about working out the perspective and can focus purely on the key shapes of the tank.

This image is the final design I decided to go with, as with other enemies the side view of the model needs to be immediately identifiable. Going with the stubby cannon and a chunky main body gives the model a nice comical side profile.



This is a redo of the spider mech render from last semester. I have added style factors that make it consistent with the rest of the concept art, I should have done this with all the older renders but it's not worth going back and redoing all the finished models again.



No comments:

Post a Comment