Saturday 25 February 2017

Realistic Character Experiment - Final Highpoly Renders (Posed)

The high poly is fully finished now and I'm really happy with how it has turned out. For this render I decided to try using the transposing tools in zbrush to move the character into a more interesting pose than just a standard A pose. It worked really well, there was a little cleanup to do on joints etc but that is to be expected. In the keyshot renders I used a variety of materials this time as well, so that the pieces have some contrasting shades which makes for a more interesting render.

This part of the process was definitely the longest part of the character. In the end she totaled about 80 hours but I could have reduced this easily if I didn't decide to add lots of extra detail to the weapons, but that type of detail really pushes the look of the character so it was worth the extra time.





No comments:

Post a Comment