Wednesday 1 March 2017

Realistic Character Experiment - Final Model

Everything's done for the Aardeolf knight now and I'm very happy with how it turned out. I think the changesame from the concept art really help concrete the themes of the design and the secondary yellow colours add some great contrast in the design. 

In terms of production I think I took a little longer in terms of weeks than I could have (I think I could get this type of character done in 3-4 weeks if I had condensed the 6 weeks worth of hours down instead of taking it slow).

The fur, hair and face were always things I tended to struggle with. They always looked off in some way but I think it was down to a lack of studying how they work in real life and deciding to wing it instead. With this project I actually feel I managed to get it all right.



No comments:

Post a Comment