Tuesday 25 July 2017

Dead Metal Punks - Level 13 Concord Starstation Part 12

I had a little break over the past 2 weeks. Obviously this shortens the time I have but I needed a break, anyway after more extensive testing the level layout is working well. In my testing I got to the end of the level at 17 minutes and 36 seconds so this is acceptable in terms of length. 

During the testing I did make a few changes, first Listotrons bullets have a much larger chance of being red and the bounce bullets that appear at 50% have increased in speed. The positioning of enemies in Lily's section have been paced out a little more to stop overwhelming numbers.

Finally I have started proper texturing of assets. First off just to get back into the swing of things I went all out on the shuttle texturing, it still keeps in theme using the greens and oranges common in the rest of the Concord army. It turned out pretty well so I decided on getting a pretty shot of it with ingame background.


I finished 2 other pieces as well. The first is a section of the boss rooms, this will be duplicated and flipped to make the entire boss room symmetrical. The second piece is part of the explosive doors, I will use this in an earlier level too so when it comes to this one the player will know what it does.


No comments:

Post a Comment